Subject: [OMPI users] USE mpi
From: Steph Bredenhann (s.j.bredenhann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-07 14:09:14

I have compiled all my fortran source files successfully with openmpi
1.4.3 wrapper for ifort on Ubuntu 10.10, except the main progran file
that contains the "include mpif.h" statement. It seems that the "include
mpif.h" is deprecated and that one should now use "USE mpi". However,
when compiling with this I get the following message:

Compile...
3k-1.for(2): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.
Check INCLUDE paths. [MPI]
      USE mpi
compilation aborted for 3k-1.for (code 1)
done

"/usr/include/mpi" is included in the variable $INCLUDE

Could someone please advise on the next step to take?

Thanks

--
Steph Bredenhann