Subject: [OMPI users] SpMV Benchmarks
From: Paul Monday (Parallel Scientific) (paul.monday_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-05 17:15:50

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me locate a SpMV benchmark that runs w/ Open MPI so I can benchmark how my systems are interacting with the network as I add nodes / cores to the pool of systems. I can find SpMV benchmarks for single processor / OpenMP all over, but these networked ones are proving harder to come by. I located Lis (http://www.ssisc.org/lis/) but it seems more of a solver then a benchmarking program.

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

Paul Monday