Subject: Re: [OMPI users] RES: RES: RES: Error with ARM target
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-25 11:29:44

There's some extra special mojo that needs to be supplied when cross-compiling Open MPI (e.g., a file that specifies all the ./configure answers for tests that it can't run in a cross-compiling environment).

The wiki page Ralph was talking about was referring to instructions on how to create this answer file. I can't seem to find it, either.

Brian -- any idea what happened to that wiki page?

I've pinged our ARM contact to see how he compiles OMPI for the ARM platform.

For corporate legal information go to: