Subject: Re: [OMPI users] RES: RES: Error with ARM target
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-25 09:46:07

I think you've reversed the role of host and target then. "host" is the machine type you are compiling on, and "target" is the machine you are compiling for.

There used to be a wiki page on cross-compiling OMPI, but I couldn't locate it this morning - I'm sure it's still there, but it is hard to find. Try searching the OMPI web site for info.