Subject: [OMPI users] Error with ARM target
From: Fernando Dutra Fagundes Macedo (fmacedo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-23 15:16:19

Hi,

I am trying to use Open MPI on a Friendly ARM board, but I can't compile it to ARM target. I'm trying to configure the package this way:

./configure -host="arm"

What can I do to make it work?

More information:

Error: "configure: error: No atomic primitives available for arm-unknown-none"
Version: 1.4.2 and 1.4.3

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Macedo