Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Need help buiding OpenMPI with Intel v12.0 compilers on Linux
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-21 18:35:16

On Apr 20, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Ormiston, Scott J. wrote:

> I originally thought the configure was fine, but now tht I check through the config.log, I see that it had errors:
>
> conftest.c(49): error #2379: cannot open source file "ac_nonexistent.h"
> #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

It's normal and expected for there to be lots of errors in config.log.

There's a bunch of tests in configure that are designed to succeed on some systems and fail on others.

So don't read anything into the failures that you see in config.log -- unless configure itself fails. Then we generally go look at the *last* failures in config.log to start backtracking to figure out what went wrong.

For corporate legal information go to: