Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun unsuccessful when run across multiple nodes
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-19 10:55:14

You have to tell mpiexec what nodes you want to use for your application. This is typically done either on the command line or in a file. For now, you could just do this:

mpiexec -host node1,node2,node3 -np N ./my_app

where node1,node2,node3,... are the names or IP addresses of the nodes you want to run on, and N is the number of total processes you want executed.