Subject: [OMPI users] OMPI monitor each process behavior
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-12 23:55:04

Hi , All:
I need to monitor the memory usage of each parallel process on a linux Open MPI cluster.
But, top, ps command cannot help here because they only show the head node information.
I need to follow the behavior of each process on each cluster node.
I cannot use ssh to access each node.
The program takes 8 hours to finish.
Any help is really appreciated.
Jack