Subject: [OMPI users] MPI-2 I/O functions (Open MPI 1.5.x on Windows)
From: Satoi Ogawa (satoi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-02 08:07:55

Dear Developers and Users,

Thank you for your development of Open MPI.

I want to use Open MPI 1.5.3 on Windows 7 32bit, one PC.
But there is something wrong with the part using MPI-2 I/O functions
in my program.
It correctly worked on Open MPI on Linux.
I would very much appreciate any information you could send me.
I can't find it in Open MPI User's Mailing List Archives.

FYI:
I did download Open MPI 1.5.3 for Windows 32bit:
http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/downloads/OpenMPI_v1.5.3-2_win32.exe
I found that libmpi_f77.lib is missing in this package.

Sincerely yours,
Satoi

----
Satoi Ogawa <satoi_at_[hidden]>