Subject: Re: [OMPI users] keyval parser: error 1 reading file mpicc-wrapper-data.txt
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-28 18:43:44

I've never seen that problem before, and I wasn't able to track down what "keyval parser" is being referenced. :-(

I have a very simple suggestion, however. Just edit the .txt files and remove the comments.

If you are getting a workable executable, then I would think it must be reading past the error. Otherwise, it wouldn't know what linker and CPP flags to apply to generate the executable.

But to be safe, like I said, just remove the comments.