Subject: Re: [OMPI users] keyval parser: error 1 reading file mpicc-wrapper-data.txt
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-28 17:18:04

Hi Ralph, list

Sorry, I spoke too soon.

The problem still seems to be there, in all compiler wrappers
(I.e. it probably tracks down to the opal_wrapper):

$ mpicc -o hello_c hello_c.c
[mycomputer.mydomain:09148] keyval parser: error 1 reading file
/my/path/to/openmpi/1.4.3/gnu-intel/openmpi/mpicc-wrapper-data.txt at
line 1:
   # There can be multiple blocks of configuration data, chosen by

***

Somehow the keyval parser fails to read the first (comment)
line of mpicc-wrapper-data.txt.
The same thing happens to the other mpi compiler wrappers.

However, the compilation proceeds and a working executable is produced.
I wonder if the options in mpicc-wrapper-data.txt are being read by
mpicc, and likewise for the other compiler wrappers.

Any clues on how I can get to the bottom of this issue?
Anything in the environment, or in the actual mpicc-wrapper-data.txt
file that could cause this?
Anything in the parser code?

We have Linux CentOS 5.5 x86_62 with gcc 4.1.2.
I built OpenMPI both with gfortran and Intel Ifort 12.0.0.
Same problem on both builds.

Thank you,
Gus Correa