Subject: Re: [OMPI users] keyval parser: error 1 reading file mpicc-wrapper-data.txt
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-24 14:45:11

Hi Ralph, list

Just for the record:
I configured and built OpenMPI 1.4.3 with gcc/g++/ifort again today.
The mpicc/opal_wrapper parser error disappeared.

The whole problem must have been some computer daemon spell.
Other than my growing feeling that flipping bits and logic gates
have fun conspiring against my sanity, all is well now.

Thank you,
Gus Correa