Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Parallel Computation under WiFi for Beginners
From: Abdul Rahman Riza (tenth.avatar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-22 14:19:16

Thank Jeff,

How can I get free account? It requires username and password

http://hpcsoftware.ncsa.illinois.edu/Software/user/show_all.php?deploy_id=989&view=NCSA%20&PHPSESSID=247ec50d90ddc9b3e8d7e1631bc1efa1
A username and password are being requested by
https://internal.ncsa.uiuc.edu. The site says: "Secure (SSL) Kerberos
Login"