Subject: [OMPI users] Issues in 1.4.3 version and system cpu usage
From: Claudio Baeza Retamal (claudio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-16 13:45:05

Dears folks,

Recently, I was upgrading openmpi from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3, now, I can see
that system cpu usage is too high, for example, namd application has 40%
system cpu and HPL benchmark has 80%! of system cpu usage, in the
previous version, the system cpu usage was never more than 5%.

I was reading user list archives and I found threads that speak about
this, my question is, version 1.4.3 has issues ? Downloadable version
is not patched?

Regards

--
Claudio Baeza Retamal