Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_ALLREDUCE bug with 1.5.2rc3r24441
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 16:16:39

Try as I might, I cannot reproduce this error. :-(

I only have the intel compiler version 11.x, though -- not 12.

Can you change your test to use MPI_Reduce_local with INTEGER8 and see if the problem still occurs? (it probably will, but it is a significantly simpler code path to get down to the INTEGER8 SUM operation back-end)

If so, can you attach a debugger and see why Open MPI thinks it doesn't have an op for the (INTEGER8, SUM) combination?

I'm sorry -- this is the best that I can offer since I can't reproduce the problem myself. :-(

On Mar 3, 2011, at 3:35 PM, Harald Anlauf wrote:

> Please find attached the output of:
>
> configure
> make all
> make install
> ompi_info -all
> mpif90 -v mpiallreducetest.f90
> ldd a.out
> ./a.out
>
> System: OpenSuse Linux 11.1 on Core2Duo, i686
>
> Compiler is:
> Intel(R) Fortran Compiler XE for applications running on IA-32, Version
> 12.0.1.107 Build 20101116
>
> (The problem is the same with gfortran 4.6 (prerelease).)
>
> Harald

For corporate legal information go to: