Subject: Re: [OMPI users] multicast not available
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-24 06:32:50

I'm not sure what you're asking. Open MPI should work just fine in a Xen environment.

If you're unsure about how to use the MPI API, you might want to take a tutorial to get you familiar with MPI concepts, etc. Google around; there are a bunch available. My personal favorite is at the UIUC NCSA web site; if you sign up for a free account, they have a beginners and intermediate MPI tutorials available.

Sent from my PDA. No type good.