Subject: Re: [OMPI users] RoCE (IBoE) & OpenMPI
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-23 17:03:45

On Feb 23, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Shamis, Pavel wrote:

> I remember that I updated the trunk to select by default RDMACM connection manager for RoCE ports -
> I'm not sure it the change made his way to any production version. I don't work on this part code anymore :-)

Mellanox -- can you follow up on this?

Also, in addition to the patches I provided for selecting an arbitrary GID (I was planning on committing them when Mike tested them at Purdue, but perhaps I should just commit to the trunk anyway), perhaps we should check if a non-default SL is supplied via MCA param in the RoCE case and output an orte_show_help to warn that it will have no effect (i.e., principle of least surprise and all that).

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: