Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_ERR_IN_STATUS from MPI_Bcast?
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 11:00:48

FYI, I am having trouble finding a small test case that will trigger this
on 1.5; I'm either getting deadlocks or MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE, so it could have
been fixed. What are the triggering rules for different broadcast
algorithms? It could be that only certain sizes or only certain BTLs
trigger it.

-- Jeremiah Willcock