Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Calculate time spent on non blocking communication?
From: Bibrak Qamar (bibrakc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 00:44:41

Thanks all,

As asked the reason of such calculation of non blocking communication, the
main reason is that I want to look into the program as how much it percent
time is consumed on communication alone, computation alone and the
intersection of both.

Bibrak Qamar
Undergraduate Student BIT-9
Member Center for High Performance Scientific Computing
NUST-School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.