Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Argument parsing issue
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 11:05:09

I did my patch against the development trunk; could you try the attached patch to a trunk nightly tarball and see if that works for you?

If it does, I can provide patches for v1.4 and v1.5 (the code moved a bit between these 3 versions, so I would need to adapt the patches a little).

For corporate legal information go to: