Subject: Re: [OMPI users] bash: orted: ... / Kedar Soparkar
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-24 15:06:30

Is that what it reports on the remote node?

I am guessing you are just using ssh to launch remotely -- try this:

    ssh othernode env | grep PATH

Ensure that the answer you get back is what you expect. Sometime shell startup files do different things if they're invoked interactively vs. non-interactively.

On Jan 24, 2011, at 2:01 PM, Kedar Soparkar wrote:

> The exact contents of the environment variables as reported by 'env' are:
>
> PATH=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/lib/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/lib/openmpi/bin:/home/mpiuser/bin
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/openmpi/lib
>
> Am I missing some other variables?
>
> -Kedar

For corporate legal information go to: