Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Concerning infiniband support
From: Bowen Zhou (bwzhou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 07:51:48

Hi,

Besides all these advices have been given, you may need to use --prefix
in configure script to override default installation directory since you
don't have root account. Also you might want to look at MVAPICH as an
alternative, an variant of MPICH2 that supports infiniband.

good luck,

Bowen Zhou
On 01/20/2011 01:59 AM,