Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Newbie question
From: Tena Sakai (tsakai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-12 14:54:42

Hi Siegmar,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have tried man pages you mention, but one hurdle I am running into
is orte_hosts page. I don't find the specification of fields for
the file. I see an example:

   dummy1 slots=4
   dummy2 slots=4
   dummy3 slots=4
   dummy4 slots=4
   dummy5 slots=4

Is the first field (dummyX) machine/node name? What is the definition
of slots? (Max number of processes to spawn?)

Am I missing a different man page? Can you please shed some light?

Thank you.

Tena Sakai
tsakai_at_[hidden]