Subject: Re: [OMPI users] can't use "--mca btl_openib_cpc_include xoob"
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-06 15:28:27

On Jan 1, 2011, at 1:30 AM, 阚圣哲 wrote:

> I want to know:
> 1) When I want to use XRC, I must have a special IB switch?
> 2) How can I use XRC in ompi,and on which situation the XRC feature will bring benifit?
> 3) If this is only way to using XRC that using "-mca btl_openib_cpc_include xoob"?
> 4) When using xoob, which transport and network protocol ompi will use?

Mellanox will have to answer the above questions -- Vasily?

> 5) When using Qlogic adapter, how to optimize opmi?

You probably want to use the PSM MTL; it uses the QLogic-specific API. See OMPI's README file for details.

> 6) What's mean of "CPC" in ompi?

Connect Psuedo Component. :-)

It's one of those things that's probably best left as an acronym. ;-) (meaning: I can explain what it means if you care, but it's mainly boring internal Open MPI code stuff)

For corporate legal information go to: