Subject: Re: [OMPI users] srun and openmpi
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-23 15:09:06

I'm not sure there is any documentation yet - not much clamor for it. :-/

It would really help if you included the error message. Otherwise, all I can do is guess, which wastes both of our time :-(

My best guess is that the port reservation didn't get passed down to the MPI procs properly - but that's just a guess.