Subject: [OMPI users] srun and openmpi
From: Michael Di Domenico (mdidomenico4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-23 14:46:51

Can anyone point me towards the most recent documentation for using
srun and openmpi?

I followed what i found on the web with enabling the MpiPorts config
in slurm and using the --resv-ports switch, but I'm getting an error
from openmpi during setup.

I'm using Slurm 2.1.15 and Openmpi 1.5 w/PSM

I'm sure I'm missing a step.

Thanks