Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Issue with : btl_openib.c (OMPI 1.4.3)
From: Gilbert Grosdidier (Gilbert.Grosdidier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-17 09:45:05

Bonjour,

  About this issue, for which I got NO feedback ;-) I recently spotted
into btl_openib.c code, that this error message could come from
some missing ConnectX HCA ibv_resize_cq function. Well ...

  I was unable yet to figure out why/how this could occur, but I have
a now a closely related question about ConnectX Infiniband HCA :
does anybody know which other unimplemented IB functionalities
could be lacking for this ConnectX HCA ?

  This could allow me to patch appropriately by hand the OpenMPI code,
since I currently believe these functionalities are going
undetected as missing by the configure step.

  Thanks, Best, G.