Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Issue with : mca_oob_tcp_peer_recv_connect_ack on SGI Altix
From: Gilbert Grosdidier (Gilbert.Grosdidier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-15 15:11:41

Ralph,

  I am not using the TCP BTL, only OPENIB one. Does this change the
number of sockets in use per node, please ?

But I suspect the ORTE daemons are communicating only through TCP
anyway, right ?

  Also, is there anybody in the OpenMPI team using an SGI Altix cluster
with a high number of nodes
(1k nodes, ie 8k cores) that I could ask him (her) about the right setup ?

  Thanks, Best, G.