Subject: Re: [OMPI users] One-sided datatype errors
From: James Dinan (dinan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 12:24:25

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your help. I also noticed trouble with subarray data types.
  I attached the same test again, but with subarray rather than indexed
types. It works correctly with MVAPICH on IB, but fails with OpenMPI
1.5 with the following message:

$ mpiexec -n 2 ./a.out
MPI RMA Strided Accumulate Test:
[f3:1747] *** An error occurred in MPI_Accumlate
[f3:1747] *** on win 3
[f3:1747] *** MPI_ERR_TYPE: invalid datatype
[f3:1747] *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (your MPI job will now abort)

Thanks,
  ~Jim.