Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error mesages appeared but program runs successfully?
From: Daofeng Li (lidaof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-04 04:47:31

Hi Gus,

thank you for your response.
i think this is much about hardware which i know little about them:)
might be the machine i used dont have the card you mentioned as i run:
 /usr/sbin/ibstat
ibwarn: [4260] umad_init: can't read ABI version from
/sys/class/infiniband_mad/abi_version (No such file or directory): is
ib_umad module loaded?
ibpanic: [4260] main: can't init UMAD library: (No such file or directory)

but you really helped me as:

$ mpirun -mca btl ^openib -n 8 hello_cxx
Hello, world! I am 6 of 8
Hello, world! I am 0 of 8
Hello, world! I am 4 of 8
Hello, world! I am 7 of 8