Subject: Re: [OMPI users] win: mpic++ -showme reports duplicate .libs
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-02 05:37:42

Hi Hicham,

I'm afraid that I was wrong per last email. The trunk doesn't have this
problem, it's only for 1.4 branch. I'll make a ticket to fix it. Thanks
a lot.

Regards,
Shiqing

On 2010-12-1 11:16 PM, Hicham Mouline wrote:
> [...]

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
   Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart