Subject: Re: [OMPI users] failure to launch MPMD program on win32 w 1.4.3
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-01 01:33:35

I've had this issue with -np 3 : -np 3 but not with -np 2: -np 2 or -np 1: -np 4 or other combinations.
I've also rebuilt from vs2008 with the libs advapi32.lib Ws2_32.lib shlwapi.lib as visible in the text file: share\openmpi\mpic++.exe-wrapper-data.txt, and the problem seemed to stop happening.

so now it is working.

I assume I will be able to do this on several windows boxes? Do they need to be all 32bit or 64bit or can I mix?

regards,