Subject: [OMPI users] compiling Openmpi on solaris studio express
From: Nehemiah Dacres (dacresni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-29 14:45:17

I want to compile openmpi to work with the solaris studio express or
solaris studio. This is a different version than is installed on
rockscluster 5.2 and would like to know if there any gotchas or configure
flags I should use to get it working or portable to nodes on the cluster.
Software-wise, it is a fairly homogeneous environment with only slight
variations on the hardware side which could be isolated (machinefile flag
and what-not)
Please advise

--
Nehemiah I. Dacres