Subject: [OMPI users] boost + openmpi link errors: missing openmpi libraries
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-19 14:40:42

hello,sorry for cross posting. I've built openmpi 1.4.3 on win32 and generated only 4 release libs:
3,677,712 libmpi.lib
  336,466 libmpi_cxx.lib
  758,686 libopen-pal.lib
1,307,592 libopen-rte.lib

I've installed the boostPro 1.44 mpi library with the installer. But I have link errors:

1>libboost_mpi-vc90-mt-1_44.lib(broadcast.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MPI_Bcast_at_20

is boostpro's mpi lib against openmpi or another MPI implementation?

regards,