Subject: [OMPI users] mpi-io, fortran, going crazy...
From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-16 14:32:45

  Hi all

  I have been banging my head on a wall for three days trying to make a
simple fortran mpi-io program work.

  I'm using gfortan 4.4, openmpi 1.4.1 (it's a debian box)

  I have other codes that work with MPI-IO without any problem but for some
reason I can't grasp this one... doesn't write!

  the code is here:

  http://aero.ist.utl.pt/~rreis/test_io.f90

  can some kind soul just look at it and give some input?

  or, simply, point me also to where fortran error n 3 meaning is
explained?

  best and many thanks for your time,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  Keep them Flying! Ajude a/help Aero Fénix!

  http://www.aeronauta.com/aero.fenix

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

  contacts: gtalk: kyriusan_at_[hidden] skype: kyriusan

                            < sent with alpine 2.00 >