Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Deprecated parameter: plm_rsh_agent
From: Samuel K. Gutierrez (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 14:54:53

Hi Josh,

I -think- the new name is orte_rsh_agent. At least according to

$ ompi_info -a --parsable | grep orte_rsh_agent
mca:orte:base:param:orte_rsh_agent:value:ssh : rsh
mca:orte:base:param:orte_rsh_agent:data_source:default value
mca:orte:base:param:orte_rsh_agent:help:The command used to launch
executables on remote nodes (typically either "ssh" or "rsh")

Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory