Subject: [OMPI users] Configure error - ompi/mca/io/romio/romio/localdefs: No such file or directory
From: Carrasco, Cesar J. (ccarras_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-01 15:47:24

I am trying to install OpenMPI (1.4.3) in a MacPro system running OS X 10.6.4.
I have installed xcode and gfortran.
When I run ./configure --prefix=/opt/openmpi 2>&1 | tee config.out
After some time I get the message ./configure: line 150073: ompi/mca/io/romio/romio/localdefs: No such file or directory.
I checked in that folder and the loacaldefs file is there.

I am attaching the config.log and also the output of the ./configure script.

Tanks for your help.
Best regards,

Cesar

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitimate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **