Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open MPI please recommend a debugger for open MPI
From: Jeremy Roberts (j.alyn.roberts_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-29 07:06:32

I'd suggest looking into TotalView ( and/or DDT
( I've used TotalView pretty extensively and found
it to be pretty easy to use. They are both commercial, however, and not

As far as I know, there isn't a whole lot of open source support for
parallel debugging. The Parallel Tools Platform of Eclipse claims to provide
a parallel debugger, though I have yet to try it (