Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI program cannot complete
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-26 17:14:12

Hi,
I put your attahced padb in mypath and also set it up in env variable.I got this:
-bash-3.2$ padb -Ormgr=pbs -Q 48494.cystorm2-bash: /mypath/padb_patch_2010_10_26/padb: /usr/bin/perl^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Jack
Oct. 26 2010

From: ashley_at_[hidden]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:39:56 +0100
CC: tomviewisu_at_[hidden]
To: dtustudy68_at_[hidden]

Sorry, I forgot to attach it last night.