Subject: [OMPI users] Help passing filename arguments with spaces through mpirun on windows
From: Bill McGrory (wdmcgrory_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-26 10:48:09

I'm trying to pass a full path name as an argument to my executable
through mpirun on a windows platform. Some of the directories have
spaces embedded in the file name (e.g. C:\Program Files)

When I print out the argument list from the program, it has split the
argument into two (or more).

I have also enclosed the arguments in quotes, but that doesn't seem to
help.

Is this a bug? or do I need to escape my argument list some way.

TIA

Bill

This is v1.4.2 compiled with MSVS using MS compilers, and I see it on XP
and Vista.