Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI program cannot complete
From: David Zhang (solarbikedz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-24 22:47:54

how do you know all process call mpi_finalize? did you have all of them
print out something before they call mpi_finalize? I think what Gustavo is
getting at is maybe you had some MPI calls within your snippets that hangs
your program, thus some of your processes never called mpi_finalize.

David Zhang
University of California, San Diego