Subject: [OMPI users] Fix the use of hostfiles when a username is supplied in v1.5 ?
From: Olivier Riff (oliriff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-22 08:55:18

Hello,

There was a bug in the use of hostfiles when a username is supplied which
has been fixed in OpenMPI v1.4.2.
I have just installed the v1.5 and the bug seems to come out again : only
the first username provided in the machinefile is taken into account.

See mails below for the history.

My configuration :
OpenMPI 1.5
Linux Mandriva 2008 x86_64 and Linux RHE x86_64
machinefile example :
or985966_at_is209898 slots=1
realtime_at_is206022 slots=8
realtime_at_is206025 slots=8