Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.4.2 with Myrinet MX, mpirun seg faults
From: Scott Atchley (atchley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-22 08:36:22

Ray,

Looking back at your original message, you say that it works if you use the Myricom supplied mpirun from the Myrinet roll. I wonder if this is a mismatch between libraries on the compute nodes.

What do you get if you use your OMPI's mpirun with:

$ mpirun -n 1 -H <remote_host> ldd $PWD/<your_binary>

I am wondering if ldd find the libraries from your compile or the Myrinet roll.

Scott