Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem in installing; lib files missing
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-14 06:14:34

On Oct 12, 2010, at 2:04 PM, gaurav bhatnagar wrote:

> I am trying to install openmpi 1.4.1 on my cluster with linux ( RH EL 3 upd 3 ).
> I want to run Ls dyna job on cluster, but it showed error as some files are missing.
> I also tried to copy shared lib files from ls dyna but then open mpi stops working.

Can you be more specific?

Did you install Open MPI and LS-DYNA on every node in your cluster? Your output files show that you installed to /usr/local, which I am *guessing* is not a network filesystem that is shared between all the nodes on your cluster.

See http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#where-to-install.

For corporate legal information go to: