Subject: [OMPI users] How to run different versions of application in the same run?
From: Bowen Zhou (bwzhou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-12 22:21:25

Greetings,

I'm doing software fault injection in a parallel application to evaluate
the effect of hardware failures to the execution. My question is how to
execute the faulty version of the application on one node and the
fault-free version on all other nodes in the same run?

I understand that mpirun or mpiexec would require a globally accessible
path to the same executable mounted with NFS or some other file system.
So is there any way to specify different pathnames in different nodes?

Many thanks,

Bowen Zhou