Subject: Re: [OMPI users] connecting to MPI from outside
From: jody (jody.xha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-12 02:04:25

Hi Mahesh

At least in simple cases you can use normal socket functions for this.

I used this in order to change the run-time behaviour of an application
of a master-worker MPI application. I implemented a simple TCP-Server
which runs in a separate thread on the Master processor; connecting to
this server i could then send commands which changed the state of the
master.

Jody