Subject: [OMPI users] is there a way to bring to light _all_ configure options in a ready installation?
From: Paul Kapinos (kapinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-24 07:40:53

Hello OpenMPI developers,

I am searching for a way to discover _all_ configure options of an
OpenMPI installation.

Background: in a existing installation, the ompi_info program helps to
find out a lot of informations about the installation. So, "ompi_info
-c" shows *some* configuration options like CFLAGS, FFLAGS et cetera.
Compilation directories often does not survive for long time (or are not
shipped at all, e.g. with SunMPI)

But what about --enable-mpi-threads or --enable-contrib-no-build=vt for
example (and all other possible) flags of "configure", how can I see
would these flags set or would not?

In other words: is it possible to get _all_ flags of configure from an
"ready" installation in without having the compilation dirs (with
configure logs) any more?

Many thanks

Paul

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)