Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to program with openmpi under MFC?
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-16 04:32:19

  Hi,

Sorry for late answer.

I've checked your source code, and I didn't find anything wrong,
everything works just fine with Open MPI trunk version. Could you tell
me which version did you use, so that I can debug with your generated
mpi libs?

By the way, I noticed that you put MPI_Init, MPI_Comm_rank,
MPI_Comm_size, and MPI_Finalize in the function that will be triggered
by the button press. This is only fine with the first button click, but
not for the second click and so on. It's better to place them in the
class initialization and finalization, so that they will only be
executed once.

Regards,
Shiqing

On 2010-8-12 1:20 PM, lyb wrote:
> Hi,
> Some other information supply. the function breaks at the 3rd ASSERT.
> Send you the picture. thanks
>
>> Hello,
>> the message is,
>> Unhandle exception at 0x7835b701 (mfc80ud.dll) : 0xC0000005: conflit
>> while read 0xf78e9e00.
>>
>> thanks.
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I personally haven't try to program MPI with MFC, but in principle
>>> it should work. What kind of error did you get, was there any error
>>> message? Thanks.
>>>
>>> Shiqing

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
   Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart

picture