Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun hangs during runtime on Intel quad-core
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 18:09:40

Cryptic enough :-)

Best I can tell, your TCP comm isn't working. All your procs are failing because they can't talk to each other.

I'm also seeing something I don't understand:

*** The MPI_Init() function was called before MPI_INIT was invoked.
*** This is disallowed by the MPI standard.

You might check your application and see if there is an error. It almost looks like you may have multiple threads calling MPI_Init?? That would be a violation of the standard.