Subject: [OMPI users] Does openmpi not support nested mpiruns?
From: James R. Leek (leek2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 02:20:45

I just need to confirm that openmpi 1.4.2 doesn't support nested
invocations of mpirun. I found a previous mailing list message the that
effect, but it referred to 1.3.3. I really need this functionality, so
I wanted to make sure openmpi doesn't have it before I start doing
desperate things.

Thanks,
Jim